My Top 5 Tips to Kick Start your health and fitness journey today!
Health is Wealth!
Something I remind both myself and my clients of daily, for health gives us the opportunity to flourish at life and perform at our best daily physically and mentally. To perform 5-10% better in our work environment, to improve communication to colleagues, to feel energised, to look great and to perform at our best particularly if we have a highly stressed jobs or external stressors that may affect our overall health.
Of course it can be hard at times to kick start ourselves in the right direction, thus I have complied a list of my 5 top tips to get you back on track to kick start your journey today!
1) Invest in a journal - Write down your goals, your vision and what you wish to achieve over the next 6 weeks - 6 months. What can you commit to?
2) Start small - If you new to health and fitness and you want to start, try not to over commit yourself to trying to train or exhaust yourself each and every day in the beginning. Start with what you can realistically commit to? Getting 12K steps in? Moving more? Heading to the gym twice a week? Drinking more water? Eating more green veggies? Once you see the results you will continue to stay motivated and commit to even better habits daily.
3) Find someone who inspires you - If they can do it, so can YOU! I love looking at workouts on Instagram or my favourite fitness girls to give me a kick up the butt and get to the gym and to eat better.
4) Surround yourself with the right people who support your decision to better yourself and improve your health and fitness. Surround yourself with the cheerleaders, the motivators and the happy!
5) Invest in a Coach - Do your research and invest in a coach who personally suits you, who understands what you are trying to achieve, who can guide you there, who can empathise to be accountable to when needed.
Hope these tips help you kick start your health and fitness journey today and empower you to give yourself the gift of health today.
Drop me an email if you would like to apply to my new ‘Summer Shred’ and ‘Summer Strength’ Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the link below:
Hollie Philippa x